How mobile tyre fitting works.
Mobile tyre supply and fitting means that you don’t have to take your car to a garage or a tyre fitting centre. After we order your tyres for you, Tyres@Home will fit them at your home or work at no extra cost and we cover all postcodes starting with NE. You can check out our coverage map to see if you are in our area.
Are you a little way outside of our area? Give us a call it may be that we have appointments close by and can arrange a mutually convenient visit.
If this is the first time you are using our service, then don’t worry, it really is straightforward. Call, text or e-mail us first to confirm that we can cover your address. We make sure that you get to choose the right tyre for your car, van, caravan or trailer. If you want to find out more about tyres, you can read through our tyre advice pages
Ordering Your New Tyres
You may already know which tyre brand you wish to purchase. If so, we will be happy to quote you a price per tyre accordingly over the phone. If you are not sure which brand would suit you best, allow us to ask a few questions in relation to your vehicle, mileage etc., and we will be happy to make suggestions based on your needs and budget. Call or text us on 07551 22 33 44 or e-mail email@example.com if you need more specific advice. Our staff will discuss with you the best options for tyres you need. We will check stock levels and prices in real time, while you are talking to us or return your text/e-mail as soon as possible. The price we quote will include fitting, wheel balancing, new valve and disposal of your old tyre. We do not charge a call out fee. When we make the booking for you, we will be as confident as possible that the tyres of your choice are available.
What You Need to Know Before Ordering Your Tyres
Prior to contacting us, we’ll need you to have ready information on the tyre size(s) on your vehicle. This can be found on the side-wall of your tyres, and is usually in large, raised numbers. Simply note down the numbers and let us have the details when you call.
If you want to understand what the numbers mean, it’s easy. The size is followed by the load index and the speed rating, which we may also require. If you want to find out more about the meaning of the numbers and letters that make up the tyre size, and about load index and the speed rating, you can find more detailed information on tyre sizes on our website.
Note that not all vehicles have the same size mounted on both axles and we have occasionally encountered incorrect sizes fitted – so it is wise to check all of the tyres individually. Always check your tyres directly for the size as electronic databases are not always accurate. .
Your contact details
In order to process your order and confirm your booking we will need your name, the fitting address and the landline telephone number (where applicable). For receipting purposes, we will also require either your home or business address. Our service is tailored to suit your needs as much as possible, so if you have a preferred date or time in mind, we will do our utmost to book you in for that time.
Tyre Fitting At Your Home or Work
- All you need to do now is sit back and wait for us to arrive at your preferred address. Our experienced technician will deliver and fit your new tyres at no extra cost.
- We balance your wheels and fit new tyre valves with every new tyre supplied.
- Most vehicles equipped with alloy type wheels have a security device (locking wheel nut) on one of the wheel studs or nuts of each wheel. If your vehicle has these fitted, we would request that you locate the adaptor or key (often a small nut shaped device) prior to our visiting or if you have mispalaced this don’t worry, we do offer a locking wheel nut removal service – please inform us upon contact if you require this.
- All tyres removed from your vehicle will be taken from site for safe environmental disposal free of charge. Tyres@Home only uses approved waste collection and disposal agents.
- We accept credit and debit card payments, taken upon completion of all work via secure mobile chip & pin card readers or cash.
- If you have any more questions about Tyres@Home‘s tyre fitting services, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Use our website to find more information about, tyre safety, tyre maintenance, tyre manufacturers, and tyre types.